Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Eight is Great!

Riva turned the big 8 yesterday and let's hope the saying holds true!

Where we started -



Where we are - 


This mare is the reason for this blog and I don't know what I would do without her. I am not good enough with words to express how blessed I feel each day to own Riva - when you have wanted a horse for as far back as you can remember, and then get the opportunity at 40, you never take it for granted.

I owe a lifetime of gratitude to my husband and youngest daughter for their constant encouragement and support.  Riva and I learn together everyday - on the good days and the bad days.  It is all a journey. 






7 comments:

Alanna M said...

That is awesome! How old was Riva when you got her?!

Kelly said...

Thanks Alanna! She had just turned 1 when we bought her :)

Carly said...

Happy birthday Riva! I love watching you guys progress!

Lauren @ She Moved To Texas said...

Happy birthday to her! She's a lovely mare :)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Riva!

Stanthehorse said...

Happy Birthday Riva!

Achieve1dream said...

Awww happy birthday Riva!!!!!!