Wednesday, November 21, 2012

In Thanksgiving

I have many people and things to be thankful for, but my family is at the top of the list!

I am truly blessed with a wonderful husband, Paul, who is always there for me.  He puts me first, tries to give me everything my heart desires, and loves me unconditionally.  He has made my dreams come true more than once.
Paul & Riva as a yearling
 
God blessed me with two lovely daughters, Bree and Lex, and for this I am very thankful.  Now that they are grown women, we have a different relationship than we did just a few years ago.  With Bree, I get to share my love of dance and music.  With Lex, the horses.

Bree and Riva - summer 2012
 
Lex - summer 2012

And since this blog is about the Diva, I am thankful for my green, forgiving, saved my ass yesterday mare!  (she spooked badly at ? in the jump arena last evening, bolted, dropped her head to buck...then changed her mind and stopped...just as I was contemplating my first ever fall)  She is my perfect horse.
Kelly & Riva - fall 2012

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

Amy said...

You are very blessed and most importantly you recognize it. Happy thanksgiving to you and your family! And Riva is so stunningly beautiful!

Malin said...

Happy thanksgiving. Enjoy ur beautiful family.

Hillary said...

Happy Turkey Day!

Martine said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jessica said...

beautiful post :) you have a lovely family!

Achieve1dream said...

Happy Thanksgiving! And way to go Riva for getting a hold of herself and not dumping you lol. Good job!

Adventures of the Super Ponies said...

I love thanksgiving because it feels good to reflect on all the wonderful things in our lives. Your family is lovely. Thanks for sharing them with us!!