Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Our first 'paid' gig!


My husband took this photo on the last day of dressage camp and on a whim, I sent it Total Saddle Fit letting them know how much I like the shoulder relief girth and shimmable dressage pad I purchased from them.  They asked if they could use the photo for their website and Facebook page in exchange for another one of their products.  I chose another dressage pad to keep for show.  They edited the pic - changed the background to black and white.  I like it!

5 comments:

Jen said...

That's so cool!! I love this picture.

Carly said...

I saw this on their fb page, and was like, "Wait a minute! I know that lovely looking pair!" How cool you snagged another saddle pad out of the deal, too!

Amy said...

That's awesome! Great job hubs!

Alanna M said...

Ummm...that's awesome! Congratulations.

SprinklerBandit said...

That's super cool!